addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 82
Not necessarily a "new" game, has Looping Louie been reprinted? http://www.amazon.com...­
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,309
That looks like the version that's been available the last few years.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,312
City of Iron
and my Zombicide expansions finally came in
A former member
Post #: 58
Got Dawn of the Zeds and War of the Ring including the expansion and the treebeard mini expansion.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,362
City of Iron
Nice!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,195
Going Going Gone
Prosperity
Rattus Cartus Nobilis
Asante
Blueprints
Geistesblitz 5 vor 12
Hanabi Deluxe
Nauticus
Dan F.
Patavian
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 220
Picked up Mice and Mystics from the BGG Secret Santa!
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,318
My Secret Santa gave me Bora Bora and Trains (neither of which was on my wishlist, but I told him he could improvise).
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,372
If I didn't already own Trains I would totally trade you for it. I can't wait for them to release some expansions.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 269
I got my BGG Secret Santa in. Bremerhaven was the core game, also the Age of Steam: "Expansion Maps" and Survive: Giant Squid Mini expansion were included. I'm pretty pleased.