addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 150
ghost chase
through the desert
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 513
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 734
Graenaland
Tahuantinsuyu
­
Time to update the request list.biggrin
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 236
Augsburg 1520
Struggle for Rome
Times Up
King Me
Odins Ravens
Fearsome Floors
Merchants of Amsterdam
Elfengold
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 581
Graenaland
Tahuantinsuyu
­
Time to update the request list.biggrin

Ditto that.
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 600
Augsburg 1520
Struggle for Rome
Times Up
King Me
Odins Ravens
Fearsome Floors
Merchants of Amsterdam
Elfengold

I've been eyeing Struggle for Rome for a while. I used to own Merchants of Amsterdam, but I thought it sucked, so I traded it. I think.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 664
I like Merchants of Amsterdam - I found the timer to stick a bit, which was a little annoying, but the game itself I liked - Anytime Rodney, just yell!!
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,721
Got my copy of Atlantic Star from Funagain today. Was $50 too much to pay for it? Prolly, but I'm glad I have it.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 238
I was going to order Atlantic Star but it was sold out by the time I went to order it :(
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,722
I was going to order Atlantic Star but it was sold out by the time I went to order it :(

I got the last copy. When I posted that I missed it, it was because I already had a copy in my cart. Right before I closed the link down I noticed I had it in my cart and it allowed me to order it. So I could get 1 copy, but not 2. I guess what I'm saying is "neener neener neener!!!" tongue

Thats TWO games I own now that Rodney doesnt. wink