addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 139
Doug, I played a couple of games of Up Front with Nels and Cory, so I'd be happy to learn it some more with you at a BACSIM meet. I believe Bob Titran also plays it, when he shows up... :-)
A former member
Post #: 69
Can't Stop
Pax Britannia
Awful Green Things from Outer Space
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 721
Can't Stop
Pax Britannia
Awful Green Things from Outer Space

Where'd ya get those last 2, Tom? smile

And, btw, Pax Britannia is a great game, but you need to play it with people who will negotiate. If they don't, then you end up getting World War I and the game ends. That's what happened the one time I tried it with friends back home.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 323
BuyWord
Pizarro & Co.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 329
Castle Merchants
Tyros
Thurn and Taxis: Power and Glory
Arkadia
Paris Paris
Emerald
24/7 The Game
Can't Stop
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 620
Techno Witches
O Zoo le Mio
Zig-Zag
Wooly Bully

**is this list being updated to our gaming collection as a whole? do you want us to update the list when we buy new things?
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 604
Buffalo

Winds of Plunder

For the record, if you list your new games in this thread, I will update the master account. Or I guess you can pm me a list. Otherwise, please ask for the password and update the NCG account yourself.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 344
California
Pit
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,954
I'm so excited!!!

Tide of Iron
Age of Empires III: Age of Discovery

I can't wait to give them both a spin!!!
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 919
I'm so excited!!!

Tide of Iron
Age of Empires III: Age of Discovery

I can't wait to give them both a spin!!!

Nice!! Smoke flares here I come.