addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 750
Hey... its almost been a week and I haven't bought a single game. I knew I could do it tongue The only stuff I'll be purchasing now are games I'm waiting on to be released.

Gem Dealer
Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age
Blox
Marrakech (AKA: Suleika)
Lost Cities Boardgame (English language edition of Keltis)
Bonnie & Clyde (a Mystery Rummy game)
Witch's Brew (English language edition of Wie verhext!)
Ghost Stories
Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries
Titan
Chinatown
Empire Builder
Wizard's Brew
Saint Petersburg Expansion
Great American Railroad Game (remake of Stephensons Rocket)
New World: A Carcassonne Game (English language edition of Carcassonne: Mayflower)
Mr. Jack Extension
Mykerinos Expansion
Big City
Ilium
Medieval Merchant
Power Grid: China/Korea
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 907
Lost Cities Boardgame (English language edition of Keltis)

Have you played this yet? It was so cool!! I loved it...but then again, one of my favorite games is Lost Cities. I lost tremendously in the game I played of Keltis, but it was fun nonetheless.
A former member
Post #: 310
Aw C'mon Rodney. Who are you fooling? You didn't even put down the hot new playtest @WBC: Dominion. I didn't get to play it, or even see it myself, but what I've heard from serious gamers I know is it's the next big thing. Jay Tummelson was certainly promoting it that way. The RGG scheduled release date is October.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 800
I've played Dominion and it's a pretty good game. Not worthy of Agricola level anticipation or anything, but I will definitely be picking up a copy.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,326
King of the Elves
Ziegen Kriegen (I got goats!)

and check out this beauty

Piranha Pedro

Pedro being eaten by fish
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 751
I haven't played Keltis yet.

Ok then... add Dominion to the want list also. Its the first I heard of it. smile
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,380
Rodney, when you pick up a copy of Ghost Stories if you would pick one up for me also it would be greatly appreciated (unless its like an ebay order or something). Only place I saw that listed it was Funagain and I never really order from them. Witch's Brew looks good too. I was just reading the rules for that yesterday. Hopefully this stuff will come out in time for Halloween. The other spooky game I have my eye on is A Touch of Evil.

Oh, and excellent choice looking out for Big City. I love the game so much I'll prolly get the Valley Games version also (assuming they ever get around to releasing it).
A former member
Post #: 313
Talking about Halloween I just picked up a Spooky Game at the Thrift Store: Vampire Hunter.

Bonus #1 - You have to play it in the dark!
Bonus #2 - It has a special lamp that you switch between day and night.
Bonus #3 - The board, pieces, etc. change based on whether it's day or night.

I knew I wasn't putting this one back when I discovered there were pieces that change between Villager and Werewolf!

I'll bring this in October along with Mystic Skull
A former member
Post #: 314
More recent Thrift Store acquisitions:

Keep Quiet - Gotta like a game that can teach you the Signing alphabet

Compatibility - Strictly for trade or sale

Moods - Strictly for trade or sale
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 752
Rodney, when you pick up a copy of Ghost Stories if you would pick one up for me also it would be greatly appreciated (unless its like an ebay order or something). Only place I saw that listed it was Funagain and I never really order from them. Witch's Brew looks good too. I was just reading the rules for that yesterday. Hopefully this stuff will come out in time for Halloween. The other spooky game I have my eye on is A Touch of Evil.

Oh, and excellent choice looking out for Big City. I love the game so much I'll prolly get the Valley Games version also (assuming they ever get around to releasing it).

Ok.... still no release date yet for Ghost Stories.