addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 481
Wineopoly
­
Hey Bobby, is this a version of Monopoly that you have?

Not according to her BGG games owned list.

My mom said she got it at a winery. Of course, she asked if we would play it and was disappointed when I told her that it's not the type of game we would normally play. I should have just lied.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 430

my presents:
Space Dealer
On the Underground
Conquest of the Fallen Lands
Yspahan
Gheos

Oh, I forgot Marvel Heroes - please tell me someone else is interested in playing this game sometime...
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 441
April, if it makes you feel any better, we could turn it into a wine tasting game and drink as we go around the board. smile
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 442

my presents:
Space Dealer
On the Underground
Yspahan
Gheos

Oh, I forgot Marvel Heroes - please tell me someone else is interested in playing this game sometime...

I'll play if I can be Spiderman...
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 585

my presents:
Space Dealer
On the Underground
Yspahan
Gheos

Wow! You got 5 games I really want to try.

I'll happily play Marvel Heroes. I was hoping somebody would buy it.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,553
I've been eyeing up Gheos. I would love to try On the Underground and Marvel Heroes (tho I know next to nothing about comic book heroes).
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 630
i have never heard of nor seen wineopoly - made by Late in the Sky?

i will play wineopoly with you and yes, you should have lied - at least she made an effort!
I would love to play Marvel comics jenna!
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 256

*Raises hand*

Ooh, Ooh. Pick me, Pick me.
A former member
Post #: 6
Will be there tonight but will play some 2 player games with Nels and Bob Titran
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 429
A friend was just asking me the other day about superhero games, so I'm definitely interested in Marvel Heroes, Jenna.