Age of Steam: Alabama Railways, Antebellum Louisiana & Four Corners
Castle Panic
Cavum
Jambo: Expansion 2
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 375
Cool so now you need to show up so we can play some of these great AoS maps youre getting smile We miss you Rodney. Of course I'm one to talk my attend has been spotty as well recently. Though AoS would probably help that. Age of Steam this week?wink

If not Id definitely like to get a game of AoS in next weekend at the big thing
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,094
It's sad. I've got all these maps and to this day I've only played Aos twice. Of course I've played Steam a couple times and RRT probably 4 times with different maps but to me it still seems like I don't know the game or the series as well as I should have by now.

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,096
Big City
Giganten
Ticket to Ride: Europa 1912
At the Gates of Loyang
Word on the Street
Catan Geographies: Germany
Jungle Speed

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 652
Rodney man. You've either got to stop buying games, or start finding time to *play* games.shock
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,097
Yeah tell me about it. I read the instructions to these games and then by the time I get to play them I have to read them again. I'm going to end up mixing instructions between games confused
Kevin
kwojtasz
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 501
You should deem 2010 the year of the Rodney Library. Alphabetize your games, and then start offering them up on Weds throughout the year...
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 91
Yeah tell me about it. I read the instructions to these games and then by the time I get to play them I have to read them again. I'm going to end up mixing instructions between games confused

That sounds to me like the current definition of "game designer". Take two games, merge them together into one, voila, new game. Now you just have to find someone to pay you for doing it.
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 298
Power Grid: Factory Manager
Age Of Steam: The Zombie Apocalypse
Warhamster Rally
Villa Paletti
Communi
Blue Moon City

I love going to conventions :)