add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 138
Zombie Dice
Dominion: Prosperity
Sticky Fingers
Age of Industry
Alien Frontier
Sounds like a Plan
Scrabble Flash

Your playing all those games or you want someone to pick them out ?.
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,625

Haha! You got this? I have it on pre-order!

You should get it soon. I got mine yesterday.
Grant L.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 797
Power Grid: Brazil/Spain
Scepter of Zavandor

Freebies and BGF auction buys. It may be worth going to BGF just for the auction. Things were pretty cheap for some stuff.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 47
I gotta catch up with you and get King's War some day. I have a copy of those Battlegroup rules you were asking about as well.
Grant L.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 798
Yeah, we will have to set something up. I'd like to get those Battlegroup rules.

I forgot Lost Cities on that list as well.

BGF is Buckeye Game Fest for the curious who have asked. It's in Columbus, Ohio the first weekend of October. Nice thing is that it is in a hotel with a water park, so the family can go and not actually game if they don't want to. Worked pretty well. The auction was unusually large, and they are going to go to an auction/auction store format like the WBC next year. That puts the "good" stuff in the auction, and inexpensive stuff into the store where you can just buy it straight up.
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,349
Charon Inc.
Baltimore & Ohio
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,356
A service call in Rochester means another stop at millennium games biggrin

Small World: Be not afraid
Small World: Necromancer island

FWIW: They've got more games in inventory than I've ever seen before.
Mike S.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 409
Really? Somebody told me that they cut their inventory down a while back. He felt it was just an OK game store now, as opposed to a destination.
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,357
I'm assuming they just restocked the shelves for the holidays. They have tons of copies of games such as Settlers and Dominion.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 50
A pile of old S&Ts courtesy of Bill's basement cleaning. Haul includes two 4-game sets - The Italian Campaign series (a backup copy, no less) and the Ancient Wars series. Plus an old Ty Bomba game on Stalingrad and games on Monmouth, Pickett's Charge, Quatre Bras, and German cruiser warfare in WWI.

Also picked up Deluxe Trajan expansion, which ties together and expands (duh!) the aforementioned Ancient Wars series games, the Poland '39 expansion for Conflict of Heroes, and DG's folio game on Stones River. I'm a happy camper.