Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 94
The 4 games in Clash of Arms' operational ACW series, plus the Grant Takes Command expansion. A guy on Consimworld was unloading the set. Kewl.

The 3 "eastern" games in GMT's Great Battles of History series (Samurai, Ran, and Chandragupta). Another sell off from CSW.

Also something new, GMT's Sekigahara.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 577

Ooooh...nice. I was hoping someone would pick this up. You're turning into a real stick-game fanatic...
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 938
Here: Hellrail: Third Perdition

On the way:

Le Havre with cards
7 Wonders
War of the Ring

I got AFAOS from Treefrog Rodney. I didn't want to wait the undefined timeframe before it's out in the US.
A former member
Post #: 201
The 4 games in Clash of Arms' operational ACW series, plus the Grant Takes Command expansion. A guy on Consimworld was unloading the set. Kewl.

The 3 "eastern" games in GMT's Great Battles of History series (Samurai, Ran, and Chandragupta). Another sell off from CSW.

­
Bob

I saw those. I was thinking about those ( if they are the same ones ) but forgot about it.
I'm glad you got them. Now one day you can show me how to play those

( instead of that lonely scum game of A5A ) [
:D]
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 95
You're turning into a real stick-game fanatic...

There are only 3 dimensions, I might as well use them all wink. I didn't pre-order this one, but it's been getting some good post-pub buzz. I'll bring it along to SPT next time I make it out.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 96

I saw those. I was thinking about those ( if they are the same ones ) but forgot about it.
I'm glad you got them. Now one day you can show me how to play those

( instead of that lonely scum game of A5A ) biggrin

Hey Cory, these are the operational level games from Clash of Arms. The rules aren't perfect (typical for Clash, I suppose) but they supposedly do a good job of showing how cav really should be used, among other things. They cover some cool campaigns (Chickamauga, Wilderness, Seven Days, Vickburg, Atlanta). They ain't the kinda things I could just "show you how to play" off the cuff, but if you're interested in playing I could copy the rules for you at some point.

A5A is a little more "small scale" and battle-focused. I'd still like to play that some time.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,576
Elder Sign
The Adventurers: The Pyramid of Horus
Mansions of Madness: The Silver Tablet
A former member
Post #: 202

Ok Bob. I can take a look at the rules. I actually have a lose plan here. I would like to work my way
up to the more complicated ACW games starting with the easier ones. So A5A works for me
because it doesn't last that long and can be played at Sterling's , bacsim or your house.
We could blow through a few scenario's in an afternoon.

Actually I have "3 days at Gettysburg" which is a huge ( Monster ) game that one day would like
to take a stab at.

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,577
Two new titles for Andreas Steding (Hansa Teutonica).

Firenze
Norenberc
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 443
Rodney, so even when you can't game for three weeks, you still buy games? Do you setup automatic orders?