addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 282

In other news Stronghold games has also announced that they will be reprinting Merchant of Venus biggrin

Luckily this one is going to be caught up in legal disputes for a while, because whoopsie apparently Fantasy Flight was planning on releasing it as well ... smile

I made the mistake recently of saying that one of the most annoying things I've seen was boardgamers posting to tell people who have successfully run board game stores for years that they don't know how to run a board game store.

I had forgotten how many times worse it is when boardgamers with no clue about IP law get to discuss legal issues. I think the level of "dumb" on BGG has reached a new high with the Merchant of Venus posts.

I stopped reading when some "genius" posted their hope that a judge would solve the dispute by declaring Merchant of Venus as being in the public domain. I felt my IQ drop a few points just from reading that (and I don't have that many to lose!)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,612
Ascending Empires
Ninjato Board Game
Trains, Planes, and Automobiles
Undermining

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,618
Kingdom Builder
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,627
I was working in Rochester today & Millennium Games just happen to be in the way <g>. As I arrived FedEx brought in 49 boxes of games for their Holiday season.

Panic Station
Civilization: Fame & Fortune
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 615
Have you played the base Civilization game?

Are you getting EVE Conquest?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,629
No I haven't played civilization yet.

So why did I buy the expansion? (because that's what obsessive compulsives do <g>)

No to EVE Conquest.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 35
It's not a new game but it's new to the top 5 games of all time on BGG; My Little Pony Hide & Seek

http://boardgamegeek....­

That's one more in the top 10 I haven't played.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 741
Ryan ,,,

You guys ever going to play "Game of Thrones" again ?

We are playing it this week Cory, I will drop you an email as well. :)
A former member
Post #: 59
Sounds good Ryan. I will try real hard to be there. As you know I have a little over an hour drive to get there. Now this is the board game,, not the card game,, right?
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 742
Sounds good Ryan. I will try real hard to be there. As you know I have a little over an hour drive to get there. Now this is the board game,, not the card game,, right?

Yep, the board game. UB Baldy Third Floor Hallway, hope to see you there, just try to post to the board if you dont think you are going to be able to make it.