The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 27th Games

June 27th Games

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 130
Not to cause any consternation but both Paul M. and other Paul signed up but only 1 Paul is listed so I think its full.

Too many name overlaps, everyone should just be assigned a number.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,830
Well if we get two copies of Incan Empire going it'll play 8, so if Don's ok jumping into that it shouldn't be an issue.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 53
I'll play either Space Alert or Inca, doesn't matter to me, I haven't played either. I'll leave it up to Don.

Are their any restaurants or a food court on D'Youville campus, or any quick place nearby to eat? I'll be there early and looking to do some eating!
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 362
I'll play either Space Alert or Inca, doesn't matter to me, I haven't played either. I'll leave it up to Don.

Are their any restaurants or a food court on D'Youville campus, or any quick place nearby to eat? I'll be there early and looking to do some eating!

There is a Burger King (Bacon Sundaes!!!) on the main road coming from I-190 (Porter) a few blocks before you get to D'Youville (that's where I generally end up stopping). I know I've seen people bring Arby's in, but don't know the area well enough to understand where they tell me it is.

I believe the cafe type area that I know about on campus (the Spartan Spot) is closed during the summer. I've also seen people stop at a Wilson Farms (I'm guessing it must be a 7-Eleven now???) a block or two away (it may the corner of Connecticut and Prospect - or one block down Connecticut one way or the other).

I'd be happy to learn of anything else that is nearby!
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 128
anything else that is nearby!

Elmwood Ave. and Allen St. - bunches of places.
Elmwood and Bryant/Hodge/Utica St - bunches of places there too.
All within maybe half a mile from D'youville.