addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › iOS Boardgames

iOS Boardgames

Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 365
Ah, cool. That's the sort of thing that I think a hint system should be great for, getting you to learn about different cards and aspects of the game. If it's doing that, then I'll be happy to be less negative about the hints in the future.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,832
I had a chance to play through the tutorial last night of Le Havre so I'm somewhat familiar with the interface now. It's better than I thought it would be for this type of game with so many different cards.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,059
I've really been enjoying Hero Academy. If anyone would like to challenge me, my user name is MightyLoggy. I only have the human team right now, but I may purchase more.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,061
Summoner Wars is up on the appstore. Its free to try.