addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 11th Games

July 11th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,060
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Lots of Trajan - everyone else
Antiquity - Andrew - Filled - (Andrew, Andy, Paul, Ryan)
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,150
If the people requesting Trajan are going to be there this week, I'll run that while I still remember how to play.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,835
I'm interested in trying Trajan as well.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 366
Does anyone have Toc Toc Woodman that they'd be willing to bring? I'm not looking for it to be run in slot, but would be interested in taking a look and possibly trying my hand at it.

Andy
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,837
FWIW: I can bring my copy of Trajan along as well if more than 4 players are interested in it and if Jenna doesn't mind teaching it. I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to read the rules before Wednesday.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 686
I would love to learn Trajan
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 44
Trajan, please.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,755
Trajan please, thanks.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,841
Trajan
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 135
Heh so i appreciate Trajan being run after i expressed interest but I had a game requested so I'll run Antiquity on Wednesday. 2-3 hours, 2-4 players.