add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 18th Games

July 18th Games

East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,063
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Tammany Hall - Joe - 3 seats available - (Joe, Isaac)
Ora et Labora - Rodney - 1 seat available - (Rodney, Jenna, Paul, AndrewL, JP, Ryan, Jeff)
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,758
If Isaac can make it this week, I'll run:

Tammany Hall- Slot One, Up to Five, probably about an hour and a half. Big slandering fun.

If Isaac is a yes this week please reserve a spot in the game for him.
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,153
Anybody willing and able to run Ora et Labora?
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,843
Anybody willing and able to run Ore et Labora?

I could. I only played it once but it was the short version. I've been wanting to try the full version for awhile now.

Slot 1 Ora & Labora, 2-4 players 120 min.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 137
I'd be happy to run it as well.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 688
Looks like I am completely free for once. Thank you for running it joe.
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,064
If anyone wants to play something besides Tammany or Ora, I'd be happy to run something. If not I'll prolly try out Ora.
Mark A.
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 334
Yeah Doug, put me down for something else.
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 57
Doug, or anyone else, want to run one of these?

Trying to complete my "dungeon" trials!! :p
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,065
I don't own any of those, sorry Paul. Any idea what you want to play, Mark?