align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Game Request Thread

Game Request Thread

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,616
Rodney, do you have Eclipse and Super Dungeon Explore on pre-order?

Never heard of SDE. I'm on the fence with Eclipse. I'm waiting to hear some more reviews before deciding.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 605
Just out of curiosity, which Eclipse reviews have you read? I'm wondering where you get your information.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,617
Mostly BGG. Also opinionated gamers, dice tower, and listening to a bunch of different podcasts. Are there other sites you read or listen to?
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 606
A former member
Post #: 207
Rodney,,, You work on a Sat but you can make the weds night games meets?
What do you do for work?.

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,619
I own my own vending business & I'm subcontracted to perform work for McDonald's, Taco Bell, Regal theaters, and recently Dick's and Lowes.

Nights simply work better for me than days. But in all honesty I really shouldn't even be gaming on Wednesdays either.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 28
Just a handful I don't own and am desperately looking to try for the 1st time:

Tikal
Merkator
Dominant Species
Through the Ages
and I'm intrigued by Space Alert but I don't know if that's the kind of game that would ever make it to the table here.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,893

Tikal

Andrew,

I have, and can run, Tikal. I know you mentioned it a while back. As soon as Rodney quits buying games I want to play, I'll be glad to run it. wink
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 29

Tikal

Andrew,

I have, and can run, Tikal. I know you mentioned it a while back. As soon as Rodney quits buying games I want to play, I'll be glad to run it. wink

So let's see the last day in the Mayan calendar is sometime next year, right? And that heralds in the end of days and I assume Rodney will stop buying games shortly thereafter so we'll say the first Wednesday after that occurs?
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 948
The assumption that Rodney will stop buying games seems to be the major flaw in that plan.biggrin