The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Game Request Thread

Game Request Thread

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 765
Hey cant you guys start your own "Netrunner Fanboys" thread so you can stop hijacking this one :p

Why don't you shut up?

Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 217
Can anyone run
Stronghold sometime?

I missed this one when it came out and it looks like it's something I'd like.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 769
Superhero edition:

Batman Gotham City
BattleCon
Sentinels of the Multiverse Enhanced

Did Legendary only come out that one night? Vasel shat on the DC deckbuilder, so I'm not interested...
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 298
Can anyone run
Stronghold sometime?

I own it. The rules are a little intimidating but when I get a chance to read them thoroughly I could bring it one night. Maybe you could read the rules too? Would make teaching easier.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 219
Can anyone run
Stronghold sometime?

I own it. The rules are a little intimidating but when I get a chance to read them thoroughly I could bring it one night. Maybe you could read the rules too? Would make teaching easier.

Sure, just give me at least a week warning so I can plan for the reading. I know it supports 4 players, but I read it is geared for 2? Hopefully it's good with 4?
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 119
Is anyone buying the Warhammer 40k themed adventure game, Relic? Id like to try it.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 239
I know it's based on Talisman. I'll never play Talisman again (in my top 10 worst games ever), but if they address its shortcomings I'd give Relic a try. Talisman takes forever to play for what it is, it's roll and move, it's mostly random, and it's IGOUGO.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 202
Quote from Nov. regarding The Great Zimbabwe
I have a copy coming as a very generous holiday gift. Not entirely sure when, boards&bits has it listed as "Approved FedEx (1 on order)"

This apparently means delayed for 5 months for no discernible reason while other online retailers cycle in and out of stock. The latest email exchange I had with them left it as an ETA of 5 - 6 weeks after they secure a European shipper, which apparently they've been struggling to do. I ordered mine through CSI this week, and it's a few days away however B&B won't let me refund the order through them since its beyond some 30 day return policy.

I am now sitting on ~125 in store credit to boards&bits and at the moment there's maybe a couple things I want but I'm hoping I can organize a shipment here. Let me know if there's anything you're looking to order through B&B and ill arrange an order.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 780
I played Talisman once. I think that was enough.

While we're (sort of) on the subject, is anyone on that Pathfinder-themed adventure card game? Looks like an LCG-ish deckbuilder with scenarios and campaign rules. I think.

Andrew, since you're taking one for the team on Zimbabwe, I'll tack something onto that B&B order. smile

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 801
Tigris & Euphrates