addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Game Request Thread

Game Request Thread

Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 366
yeah id like to learn indonesia too, everybody raves about how great it is, especially for age of steam fans :)
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 221
Add me to the list for Indonesia. I wouldn't mind trying Wealth of Nations, did anybody pick that up?
Wayne
user 3240473
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 40
Wayne's Game Requests

1) Talisman (4th Edition Revised). Just picked it up myself - im in love :)
2) Axis & Allies (Revised)
3) ...
4) ...
5) ...

Dont have much that im really dying to play atm except the above 2 games. If any of you have an interest just give me a holler. For the Talisman game I have the 2 expansions and am hoping to pick up the next one soon. So it should be a very fun romp overall.

Wayne
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 293
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at UB - I would like to request:

Rise of Empires - do not own
Brass - own
Age of Empires - own

My first choice would be Rise of Empires.
Jolyn
jjjolyn
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
So, I was told to put this here...

1.) Settlers

Also, if anyone is a novice/beginner at Go (or is a not-so-beginner, but wants to play one and give her helpful critiques), let me know!
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 296
I would like offer Indonesia, June 9, 2010 at UB.

I owned it.

I am concerned if I can teach it though.

Instructions are available on the Geek. Boardgames with Scott has a video on the game too.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 131
I'd also like to try Indonesia, but I was under the impression it would take longer than we typically have at a UB game night.

Can anyone who has played Indonesia give a "real time" estimate of how long it takes?

EDIT- Well, looking here (Indonesia Time Poll) most people claim a first-playing time of 3.5 - 4.0 hours, so maybe it's not as bad as I was thinking.

Andy
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 335
I'd love to take a crack at Indonesia. Four hours is do-able on a Weds. I just got Greed, Incorporated. I'm looking to get that on the table ASAP.

It's gettin' a little Splotter in here...
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 297
I'd love to take a crack at Indonesia. Four hours is do-able on a Weds. I just got Greed, Incorporated. I'm looking to get that on the table ASAP.

Oh Greed, Inc., that looks like such a good game.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,261

Oh Greed, Inc., that looks like such a good game.

I was going to purchase Geed, but spiel box ripped to to shreads in their review. It was a strange review in that he gave it a 9 out of 10 after one play but after six plays he found many flaws that dropped it to a rating of 3 so I decided not to purchase it.