addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Boards and Bits Order

Boards and Bits Order

Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,761
I'm placing a Boards and Bits Order soon if anybody wants it. Free shipping is at $125.

The reason I'm placing the order is the Goa reprint is coming out soon. The date I saw for its release is July 30th. I can't guarantee that, however, so the order might be in pre-order Hell for awhile.

I'll probably order Thursday night next week. (If we're short the $125, I can add to the order to get us over the top.)

I should be at most Wednesday nights for the rest of the summer, if you are worried about pick-up. (Unless it rains the Saturday of a BACSIM, I probably won't make one of those until the Fall.)

Post here if you'd like something.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 868
I would like Vinhos (Whats your game edition) 41.99 and Goa too! 38.39.

Total of 70.38, can I paypal you the money?
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,762
I would like Vinhos (Whats your game edition) 41.99 and Goa too! 38.39.

Total of 70.38, can I paypal you the money?

If it's easier for you then sure, that's fine.

You can just pay me when the games come in, however. I don't need the money right away.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 370
I'd like Risk: Legacy please.

http://www.boardsandb...­

$46.79
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,764
1 x De Vulgari Eloquentia (Z-Man Games) $24.74
2 x Goa: A New Expedition (Z-Man Games) (on order: Ohio Pre-order expected
July 2012) $76.78
1 x Vinhos (What's Your Game?) $41.99
1 x Risk Legacy (Hasbro) $46.79
1 x Power Grid: Quebec/Baden-Würtemburg (Rio Grande Games) (on order: Ohio Pre-order expected
Early August 2012) $8.97
1 x Power Grid: Robots (Rio Grande Games) $6.36

I placed the order.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 376
Thanks!