align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Descent 2e campaign

Descent 2e campaign

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 90
No problem Rodney. Let us know when you find out. We can either cancel this weeks quest or ask someone to full in for your character. Either is fine with me.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 49
If we play bring whatever you need for Death on the Wing. Looks like a good one.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 92
If we play bring whatever you need for Death on the Wing. Looks like a good one.

Too late. I'm already prepped and packed for "The Masquerade Ball".
tongue
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,863
I will be able to make it.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,866
What scenario are we playing this week? I'd like to know what were in for <g>.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 94
I'm glad you asked. I asked Jeff at BACSIM to choose a quest for Weds. He picked:
Death on the Wing
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 55
Hey guys. I have to apologize big time for the short notice, but I could only get an appointment for this Wednesday evening and won't be able to make game night this week. Sorry, and feel free to have someone sit in or play two characters in my stead. Let me know how the quest goes, though!
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 95
Ok np! Thanks for the notice.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 100
Reminder:

This week is the big "The Shadow Vault" Interlude quest! Post here if you can't make this week's session.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,877
What quest are we playing this week?