addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Descent 2e campaign

Descent 2e campaign

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 132
Looks like we are aiming for Saturday. We'll finalize plans on Friday, once everyone knows their availability. Thanks.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,906
I'll work overtime on Friday and early Saturday morning to make it Saturday at noon if that's what we're shooting for.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 135
I'll work overtime on Friday and early Saturday morning to make it Saturday at noon if that's what we're shooting for.

Let me check with Jeff and Don to see if they are available. JP said he can play. If not we can try for the next BACSIM.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,499
I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 136
I sent you guys mail asking if you'd like to play at the next BACSIM, starting at noon. It should take us 3-5 hours, probably a little more than 3 is my guess.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 140
I'd like to wrap up our Descent campaign this Saturday at BACSIM. We have two quests left, a normal quest and the grande finale! I have to leave no later than 6pm so we'll have to start playing at noon. I'll arrive early and set everything up so we can start at noon.

Post here if you can/can't make it.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,503
I'll be there at noon. Thanks for organizing Paul.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,919
Paul, what quest are we playing before the finale?
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 144
Paul, what quest are we playing before the finale?

Unsure. We're not going to play tomorrow due to JP being out of town. Well wait until everyone is available. Sorry.