addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 583
Started a new thread for cheap games. I'm sure there will be some pretty good post-Christmas sales. If you find one, post it here!

Tonight's Tanga- Ra for $14 plus 6 for shipping.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 586
I'm especially interested in the Barnes and Noble markdown, btw. (We don't have one in the Southtowns.)
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 433
They have boardgames now?
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 585
They have boardgames now?

They get a bunch in every Christmas. Whatever doesn't sell gets a deep discount in January. I bought Zertz for $8 one year and LotR the Confrontation for $3-4.

This year, I'm hoping for a super cheap Rhinelander.biggrin
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 482
This year, I'm hoping for a super cheap Rhinelander.biggrin

Yeah, I was eyeing Rheinlander the last 2 times I went to B&N.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 588
Electronic Catchphrase is on sale at Target for $18.

I bought it, the game is really fun.
A former member
Post #: 119
at the B & N on Niagara falls Blvd...
I was watching closely for Roborally. they only had a few copies which appear to be gone now, (sold before any sale). I was going every 3 days.
It's strange because before Christmas, they had about 20+ copies of Niagara. But as of 2 days ago, they only had 1 or 2 and still no sale.
I wonder if they put them into the back room.?.?
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 449
maybe they shipped them off to Tanga to get them sold. biggrin
A former member
Post #: 85
I saw on boardgamegeek that eToys is selling Nexus Ops and Vegas Showdown for $10.99 on amazon and on their own site. They also have Rocketville for $9.99. (which is horribly overpriced)
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 589
Tanga tonight. Spank the Monkey and My Dwarves Fly. I know nothing about either but if someone is interested it's $15 for both.