align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 755
Funagain is having a spring cleaning sale, including Roads and Boats for $65.

Better hurry if you want any of the decent games though.

Wow. Then I'd only think I wasted $65 on R&B instead of $90. biggrin
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 899
California for $10 + 6 for shipping at Tanga, if anyone missed it.

I bought it, I like this one.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 952
If you missed it- Spend $25 at Funagain and you can buy Cleopatra and the SoA for 20 bucks. (It's $33 at Thoughthammer.)

A good deal but I don't like this one enough to buy it. (Maybe if there is a Tanga blowout price, I'll take the plunge.smile)
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 689
I have a better deal...you can buy my copy for $20 and not have to spend anything at Funagain! My copy has only been played 1 time...and I'm pretty sure it's not going to get any more plays in our house.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,057
LOL went over like a lead balloon, eh? I'll take you up on that deal if Joe doesn't want it.
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 690
it's a good game, and I enjoyed it, but it's nothing that Kevin would play, and I don't think the boys would like it. You are more than welcome to it, Doug. I don't think Joe wants it even at $20, but we will wait to hear back from him. I'll bring the game tomorrow.
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 68
Funagain is having a spring cleaning sale, including Roads and Boats for $65.

So how much you want for it? I got the freakin' donkey tattoo'd on me - I need to get this game.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 954
it's a good game, and I enjoyed it, but it's nothing that Kevin would play, and I don't think the boys would like it. You are more than welcome to it, Doug. I don't think Joe wants it even at $20, but we will wait to hear back from him. I'll bring the game tomorrow.

Thanks but no thanks. I don't really like the game all that much.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,059
Woo Hoo! More trading fodder for me!
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 802
Funa­gain is having a spring cleaning sale, including Roads and Boats for $65.

So how much you want for it? I got the freakin' donkey tattoo'd on me - I need to get this game.

You didn't actually get a donky tattooed on you, did you?