addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 193
I'd place the order but shipping to Canada kind of defeats the purpose. I'd be happy to order with someone else's address if that's possible (assuming they give me the option of a different shipping address).

my lists of wants for Cardhaus order:
Descent: Well of Darkness (shit, more stuff to paint) $22.50
Gangsters $25
Fifth Avenue $20
Paladins & Dragons: Dungeon Twister Esxpansion $11
La Citta $30

_______
$108.50
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 792
You're welcome to ship to my office, that's where all my games go. I'd offer to place the order, but I don't actually want anything.
From what I've seen on the geek, they are not doing a free shipping threshold.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 138
Yes there is no free shipping, its based on weight also so not a flat rate, so it seems unneccesary to order together, (except for rob), things are disappearing from the site quick, still mulling it over also... too much pressure :)
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 140
Oh wow, the shipping prices made me feel a lot less like this is a great deal, for 4 regular games and 1 small game it was 18$ shipping. At free shipping you'd be just as well buying from one of the other sites.... I may be able to resist.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,308
All right Joe, I added a copy of El Capitan for you. I noticed boardsandbits is out of Ziegen Kriegen already, did you get one?

I went to B&B right after I got home last night. They were already sold out. I'm still goatless.

Thanks for ordering El Capitan for me.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,321
Chang Cheng is $21 at Tanga. I'm going to buy it.

If anyone else wants a copy let me know. I'll wait until 8pm before ordering it.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 390
D'oh! Cardhaus punked me on Puerto Rico and Alhambra! Even worse, they did it *while* I was at the con, so I couldn't get them at WBC either. Painful sigh.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,353
Tumblin' Dice Jr. for $10 at Ollie's Bargin Outlet. (There's one where Media Play used to be on Walden.)
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 913
I see a shopping day in my future tomorrow.biggrin
A former member
Post #: 327
Joe,

I was at the Ollie's on Walden looking for TB Jr. today and couldn't find it.
Wher in the store did you find your copy?

td