The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

A former member
Post #: 393
Eagle Games is having their annual Blow-Out sale.
$70 Total order gets free shipping!

http://www.eaglegames...­
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,394
The Barnes and Noble at McKinley had Acquire, Diplomacy and Electronic Catch Phrase the Music edition for $15. Plus the Animal House version of Liar's Dice.

A bunch of puzzles are well, if anybody is into putting them together.
A former member
Post #: 401
Is anyone interested in working towards the $70 free shipping threshold for Eagle Games? Their current best deals include Merchants of Amsterdam for $15, Oasis for $12, Bridges of Shangri-La for $10 and Conquest of the Empire for $25.
Lana
puddlediving
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 64
The Barnes and Noble at McKinley had Acquire, Diplomacy and Electronic Catch Phrase the Music edition for $15. Plus the Animal House version of Liar's Dice.

A bunch of puzzles are well, if anybody is into putting them together.

I also picked up Rumis for $5
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 903
Funagain lowered prices on nearly 30 games, with some now over 90% off their original MSRP!
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 944
If anyone orders from Funagain I would like a copy of 24/7 please. I don't have enough to get to the $150 free shipping myself.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,402
If anyone orders from Funagain I would like a copy of 24/7 please. I don't have enough to get to the $150 free shipping myself.

I'll order but I only want some on sale stuff that totals $31. Anybody else want something? We're way short of $150.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 65
I'd be in for Oasis. Has anyone played Goldbrau? I've been trying to play more economic-type games, and I haven't read too much about that one. I have to imagine that the PR PC game is worth $4.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,403
I'd be in for Oasis. Has anyone played Goldbrau? I've been trying to play more economic-type games, and I haven't read too much about that one. I have to imagine that the PR PC game is worth $4.

I thought Goldbrau was OK. It's worth the 12 bucks. It's got a Domaine like expansion thing going on that's kinda fun.

The PR PC is good. I'm planning on buying it myself if we order.

Jake has it. You can just install it on your computer and play it without the disc. (I installed it on my old one. When I bought a new computer, I lost it.)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 906
How is Conquest of the Empire? That's a big game for only 24 bucks isn't it? Has anyone ever played Why Did the Chicken...? If so how was it?

I'd be interested in Puerto Rico The PC Game as well.