The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,470
I have Conquest of the Empire, Rodney. I've played it once. Its a decent game - I liked it, but it is a fairly long game. I think the 5 player game I played ran about 4 hours or so. Its not a game you would get gram to play. That being said, you would get a lot of plastic and cardboard for $24...
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 768
I just got this email from one of the guys in the Niagara Area Gamers (Rob's group in St. Catherine's):

Rio Grande has released two promo cards for Dominion that apparently will not be in any expansion. You can preorder them through BGG Store here:

http://store.boardgam...­

the best part? they are one coppery-red cent! plus shipping. don't miss out any other Dominionites!

couple other bits of info:

1. the promos are 10 copies of each card plus a randomizer card each. 22 cards total.

2. limit of one per person PER ORDER. you can order multiple copies, but all separately.

3. shipping is $4.99, even to Canada.

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 506
If a Funagain order gets put together, I'll get a few Wings of War Series 3 planes. Can't afford to buy the whole lot of them at once though. shock
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 945
So far we are at $59 for the order. That is only counting what people actually said they wanted, and doesn't include Grant because I didn't know how many planes he wanted. Here is what I have as a breakdown so far:
Laurie- $12 24/7
Joe- $31 various
Mike S. -$12 Oasis
Rodney- $4 PR PC

There was talk of Goldbrau ($12 and out of stock), Why did the Chicken ($9), and Conquest of the Empire ($24), plus maybe another copy of PR PC ($4).

Grants planes are either $10.50 or $12.75, so figure him for $23.25 at least.

With Goldbrau out of stock, that puts our potential total at: $119.25. We're still short. Is anyone else thinking of any games they desperately need???

Some of the sale games are getting out of stock, so if we're going to place an order I'd like to get it done as soon as possible.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,404
So far we are at $59 for the order. That is only counting what people actually said they wanted, and doesn't include Grant because I didn't know how many planes he wanted. Here is what I have as a breakdown so far:
Laurie- $12 24/7
Joe- $31 various
Mike S. -$12 Oasis
Rodney- $4 PR PC

There was talk of Goldbrau ($12 and out of stock), Why did the Chicken ($9), and Conquest of the Empire ($24), plus maybe another copy of PR PC ($4).

Grants planes are either $10.50 or $12.75, so figure him for $23.25 at least.

With Goldbrau out of stock, that puts our potential total at: $119.25. We're still short. Is anyone else thinking of any games they desperately need???

Some of the sale games are getting out of stock, so if we're going to place an order I'd like to get it done as soon as possible.

If we can get to $119, I'll buy something else to put us over the top.

Laurie's right, we can't wait for the on sale stuff too long. If there's enough interest I can order tomorrow night. Confirm/order what you want here by 9pm Saturday, if we're close enough to free shipping I'll place the order.

(For the record, I'm buying PC Puerto Rico, Merchants of Amsterdam and 24/7.)
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 235
I would be interested in Shogun - if there is room on the order for it.

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 907
Add in Why Did the Chicken... for me to help hit the mark :)
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 946
Why Did The Chicken... looks like a fun game. I can't wait to play it! biggrin
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 468
I would like to get in with:
Warriors
Wench: The Drinking Man's Thinking Game
Conquest of the Empire

I would like this but I guess it is out of stock:
Dragon Hordes
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 67
Alright Joe, way to crack the whip! Put me down for Oasis and PR:PC. Should be $16. Thanks.