The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 460
At Tanga tonight:

Die Macher the Board Game for only $22.99 plus $6.00 shipping and handling!

Die Macher is rated a whopping 8.2 out of 10 at Boardgamegeek.com - what does that mean? It means that all the gamer geeks, who usually rate games pretty harshly, love this game. What does it mean for you? It means that the 4 hour play time won't keep you away from purchasing it at the incredible price of $22.99. This is a game that should belong in EVERY game closet, even if you only pull it out once a year.

I thought I had heard a few people talking about this game, and I'm not sure if it's a good price or not, but I thought I'd save Joe the trouble of posting it here. smile
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 605
Thanks Laurie. (I was headed over here to do it.smile)

It's $35 at Thoughthammer, if anyone wanted a price comparison. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on this one.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 497
Die Macher is very tempting at that great price. But, since Scott owns it and it seems Joe is planning to own it and I'm not likely to ever play it with anyone but Scott, Joe or the members of this group, I see little point in buying a copy. That said, I heartily encourage you to buy it, Joe.

wink
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 606
Die Macher is very tempting at that great price. But, since Scott owns it and it seems Joe is planning to own it and I'm not likely to ever play it with anyone but Scott, Joe or the members of this group, I see little point in buying a copy. That said, I heartily encourage you to buy it, Joe.

wink

Thanks for the encouragementsmile

I took the plunge.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 609
Abiago? for $7 tonight. (Never heard of it.)
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 446
FYI there is currently a tangathon going on. Not sure how long it will last. A few games have come and gone since it started last night.

Also, according to someone on the geek, the Barnes and Noble games will go on sale on Feb 4th.
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 468
Feb. 4th is Superbowl Sunday, so do your shopping early. laughing
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 625
FYI there is currently a tangathon going on. Not sure how long it will last. A few games have come and gone since it started last night.

Also, according to someone on the geek, the Barnes and Noble games will go on sale on Feb 4th.

This is good news. If anyone stops in to a B&N, please scout it out for us and post what they have left. Thanks in advance.

This Tangathon has been a real yawner. I missed Basari but I'm didn't think it was that great a deal, when you consider shipping.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 457
at the moment tanga has Nexus Ops plus Vegas Showdown for 19.99.

However shipping is $8 and they make you take a copy of Rocketville too.tongue
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 627
at the moment tanga has Nexus Ops plus Vegas Showdown for 19.99.

However shipping is $8 and they make you take a copy of Rocketville too.tongue

I bought it.