The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

A former member
Post #: 5
I was just at the Barnes & Noble @ Transit & Main. They have a pile of games on a 50% table. Namely BSG, Puerto Rico, Qwirkle Cubes and Age of Conan. Joe, did you ever get AoC on the table?

anyone know if this is still going on?
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 375
I picked up Hula Hippos on clearance @ToysRUs for 7 bucks today. They also have Sorry Sliders for $13, but I figured one flicking game was enough for today.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,320
Tanga has aquadukt for 7 bucks.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 164
Tanga has Titan up until 10PM today (Tuesday- September 14, or until they sell out).

I have STU status, which lets me get them for $27.99 each. Shipping is $7.99, but you can get up to 4 for that shipping price.

I'm considering grabbing one, is anyone else interested?

http://www.tanga.com/...­

Andy
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 793
I shouldn't, but get me one.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 165
I'll probably try to put an order in mid-afternoon or early evening.

Anyone else interested in joining us? The more the cheaper (shipping...)

Andy
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 972
Funagain's Black Friday sale is free shipping at $50 and
Forbidden Island - $10
Civilization - $33
Castle Ravenloft - $35
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 547
doh sad I missed this I would have gotten island and civ, oh well
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 981
According to the Geek, the games at Wegmans have been reduced to $2. They have Forbidden Island, and I'm not sure if there's anything else of quality. I saw copies last night at the one on Niagara Falls Blvd (the one next to Kohl's), but I'm not sure what's left at other locations. Someone posted that there's nothing left at the location in Niagara Falls.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 193
I stopped by two Wegmans yesterday after work. Neither had Forbidden Island (and the games they had were no lower than $5.92).

I checked the Wegmans on Niagara Falls Blvd by Kohls and Tops, and the one between Maple and Sheridan (I think it's on Bailey?) The latter had Hula Hippos, but for $5.92 (I would grab a couple if they were $2 as the idea of multiple hoops going at once seems fun).

I didn't see anything else that was of interest to me.