align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 1st Games

August 1st Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,071
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Descent - Paul - Filled - (Paul, Jeff, Isaac, Rodney, JP)
Lords of Waterdeep - Andy - 1 seat available - (Andy, Denise, Joe, Joel)
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 65
I'll start my biweekly Descent 2e campaign this week! 2-3 hours, 5 players, but I believe the following have already committed to at least the first session:
Me
Jeff
Rodney
Isaac
JP
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,073
So how many non-descent players do we have?

Going by the attendance list (which is always terribly inaccurate) I see 3 of us - Myself, Don, and Joe. Anyone else coming?
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,156
I'm at WBC this week.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 479
Doug, I plan on walking over for some gaming goodness!
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 377
I should be there, and there are rumors Denise may stop by for a game.

Andy
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,074
I forgot this was WBC time. Well I can certainly run something. Or we could let Andy punish us at a game of Cyclades...
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 69
Heh, I just bought Cyclades and the expansion last week. I haven't learned or played it yet. Let me know if you want me to bring both or either.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,075
I've yet to play Hades, but I'm fairly certain both Andy and I own Cyclades. I've just never won a game of it. Looks like we may even need 2 games tho. My math tells me that there will be 6 of us at least. Cyclades is not a good 3 player game.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 378
I do enjoy Cyclades, and have yet to play the expansion (it's probably still in shrinkwrap on the floor...). I would be happy to play it in the near future, but this time around, Denise told me she'd like to play Cubes of Caylusshallow (though she didn't use that name, she just said "the cube game"). It's nearing her birthday, so:

Slot 1

Lords of Waterdeep

2-5 Players

60 minutes (which is a lie - it'll be more like 90).

Please reserve a spot of Denise.

I was going to type out some long thing about playing a real adventuring game (with cubes!) while Descent is played nearby, but I'll leave such trash talking for Wednesday.