The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Game Collections

Game Collections

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I was entering my games on BGG also shortly before I joined this group. If you need my name on that it is the same as here darthkahn (my image of the ultimate villain!). My real name is Vince in case that matters.Thats all one word in BGG darthkahn.

Collection
A former member
Post #: 6
Here's my collection listed on BGG
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm new to the group, and to Buffalo (I'm only here for June/July), and only moved my clothes and none of my games. So I've got no collection. Looking forward to seeing what others have!
A former member
Post #: 4
My Games

Its a small collection so far - but hope to have to grow.

Games I would like to give a try:
Twilight Imperium
Cosmic Encounter
Runewars
Small Worlds
Memoir 44

If anyone has any of those games and wants to play - let me know and I will do my best to be there.
A former member
Post #: 122
Mark,,,,,,,,,, Bob Titran is the guy you need to talk to. He likes those games ( Well at least the Space games
A former member
Post #: 7
Mark,,,,,,,,,, Bob Titran is the guy you need to talk to. He likes those games ( Well at least the Space games

I just ordered Cosmic Encounter from amazon cause I saw that it was half price while I was browsing last night.

I am up for any games really - although I really am interested in the more "epic" games like twilight imperium seems to be. I just am not sure that any of my friends will be up for such a large scale game so I figured I would try to find someone on here that wouldn't mine running a game.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 361
There was some chatter about TI3 a few months ago. Nothing ever came of it. I don't know what to tell you. Keep an eye out, I guess.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 37
TI3 would be fun! Mike, you gotta organize something wink

I'd play Cosmic pretty much whenever. I'd be a great Tuesday night game, I think... but I'm the minority voice there. I guess I should get out to one of these meetups some time, it's been a while.
A former member
Post #: 32
Bob,,,

Bring it to Sterling's. I'd be willing to give it another shot. I didn't much care for it the first time at your house,, but then again maybe I didn't really understand it that well.

Michael
user 11606040
Niagara Falls, NY
Post #: 5
Hi, my name is Mike, I'm new to the group. I haven't actually made it out to a meet yet, but I will. In the mean time, here is the link to my collection.

My BG collection

you may have to apply a filter for owned games though, not sure.

Curious as well, does anyone in here play a game of thrones: lcg, or call of cthulhu: lcg? Those are two games I bought awhile ago and they never come out. Fantasy games tend to come out less/ plus in game text on the cards can be a bit ambiguous to new players, including myself.

I gave the game a shake a couple times, but I'm really a newb at it. For thrones I do have some chapter packs, and for Cthulhu, I just have core. So I'm wondering if anyone plays this and would want to play it at a meetup I'd come to, almost...in an open hand or instructional type of way?

Thanks.