addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 8th Games

August 8th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,079
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
D-Day Dice - Andy - Filled - (Andy, Don, Jenna, Jeff)
Assyria - JP - 1 seat available - (JP, Rodney, Shelia)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,080
Sorry for the tardiness...
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 379
I'll admit at the moment I'm not entirely sure what I'm getting myself into, but by Wednesday I should know:

Slot 1

D-Day Dice

1-4 Players

45 Minutes (per BGG - I'm not sure how accurate this is, or how many games this includes...)

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,081
I'm very curious what you guys think of D-Day Dice. I've been keeping an eye on that and would love to hear your opinions.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 50
Since it's getting close to 7p and a second game hasn't been offered up, I'd like to suggest oldie but goodie, Assyria. Happy to teach that game if anyone else is interested!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,853
I'm not 100% sure I can make it, but if I do put me down for Assyria. I haven't received my copy of D-Day yet so I'll put that off till another day.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 43

assyria, please
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,467
I'm adding myself to d-day dice and formally announcing that I will probably boat anchor the mission because of my past history with dice rolling games. Just an FYI.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 481
I doubt it since Doug and Mark will not be there to bolster your confidence.

I'm adding myself to d-day dice and formally announcing that I will probably boat anchor the mission because of my past history with dice rolling games. Just an FYI.

Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 380

Don't worry Don, at the moment it's just the two of us, and my dice rolling was learned at the same school as your's and Jenna's.

Maybe we can turn it into a pick-up-and-deliver cube pusher where we're delivering supplies to the allied forces (which could be a pretty cool game...)