addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 15th Games

August 15th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,083
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Descent - Paul - Filled
Goa - Ryan - Filled - (Ryan, Paul, Andrew, Joe)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,084
Any Suggestions from the non-Descent crowd?
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 874
Rumor has it that Goa may be delivered this Wednesday. Id be in for busting the shrink on that right away and giving it a "goa." Anyone interested in that? Maybe not Doug as its pretty euroriffic, but I got to try to balance out descent at the other end of the hallway wink
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,085
I played Goa once a long time ago. I remember it being an OK game, but nothing I had to run out and get for myself.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 485
Ryan,
I will give it a goa!

I thought you would be on viking duty for the next couple of years?

Rumor has it that Goa may be delivered this Wednesday. Id be in for busting the shrink on that right away and giving it a "goa." Anyone interested in that? Maybe not Doug as its pretty euroriffic, but I got to try to balance out descent at the other end of the hallway wink

Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 383
I know it wouldn't be the same, but if something comes up and it's looking like the new edition doesn't make it to you in time, I can bring an old edition for you to use as a backup.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 875
It arrived so Joe and I will have a copy of the new edition of Goa, handle up to 4 (or 8 if need be). The game is about 2 hrs. Well both try to review and remember the rules by wed.

Mark I can bring your runewars too if you are coming.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi! It's my first time coming to this board game meetup. (I used to go to the buffalo gamer society meetups but those have died down). I know JP from another meetup and he's in the descent game but he told me there are openings for other games. I would like to learn something new. I'm familiar with lot's of different games. I'll check back on monday when the list is up.

Rishi
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,086
I'll wait to see how many people are gameless and pick up the stragglers.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 337
Ryan - I am only 50/50 at the moment, so I will let you know as we get closer to game time.
If not, I can swing by the next time I am visiting my sister.