addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 22nd Games

August 22nd Games

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 262
Agricola please
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,859
Andy, if time permits I wouldn't mind trying D-Day dice if your up for it. I'm hoping to get a chance to read the rules tonight sometime.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 387
Andy, if time permits I wouldn't mind trying D-Day dice if your up for it. I'm hoping to get a chance to read the rules tonight sometime.

I'll set it aside tonight so I remember to bring it with me.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,468
I'll be there tonight and join anything that's available, or start something new if we have extra people.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 487
Don, I am showing up.

I would say you should bring Doom, but that is only to see Shelia's eyes light up and wonder if she will get another chance to seal me in a room with whatever evil creatures we can't hope to beat so she can escape and win.

I may be fine with watching Rolling Freight, no Rodney you can not give up your seat, and no I don't want to add another hour to playing time because you added a fifth player.

It can all be decided once were are ready to sit down and play.

I'll be there tonight and join anything that's available, or start something new if we have extra people.