The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 29th Games

August 29th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,091
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 488
As a reminder, UB's Fall semester starts next Monday, so parking lots are going to be in "use".
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,092
Are there going to be any non-Descent players attending?

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it this week, so I don't really want to offer to run something and then not be able to show up. If I can make I'll be more than happy to run something, however.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,160
I was planning on going this week, and can run something. Any non-Descent players have a request?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,093
I dunno... What would I like?
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 489
I will be coming this week, whatever Doug likes
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 390
I can't make it this week, but it sounds like Denise is planning to go, and would like to get into a game if it's not going to take a super long time.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 338
I plan to be there.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 91
The Descent crew may have an opening if Rodney can't attend (unsure right now). We'll be playing one Quest a session instead of multiple so we'll be done in time for a second slot game.
A former member
Post #: 6
I'm planning on coming. I'll play whatever is available.