align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › September BACSIM

September BACSIM

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 995
Just a reminder that September's BACSIM is a week from Saturday. The 8th. I'm expecting a good crowd. Kick off the end of summer with a big day of gaming!
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 93
Thanks. I'll be running Axis & Allies 1942 2e at noon, which is the latest edition of A&A that came out last month.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 693
I will be nearby, might stop by for a game or two, but probably won't unless someone is definitely running something awesome.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 491
Andrew, do you have Through the Ages, I have never played it before and I was wondering if there would be any interest in playing the simple method at Saturday's BACSIM?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,096
I'm going to try to make it for a couple hours in the afternoon.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 149
Yes, Joel ill bring it along and would like to play.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,001
Weather appears to be rainy and chilly (compared to the latest temps) on Saturday. Perfect for a day of gaming! Come on out and start the late summer gaming surge!
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 150
So in Empires of the Void I think it's supposed to be player with the most planets goes first, player with the next most goes 2nd, and so on. I think we were just rotating clockwise gameplay.