addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › September 5th Games

September 5th Games

Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 882
Well honestly I was starting to wonder why I had paid $40 for vinhos after reading the rules and attempting to explain them not really sure what I was talking about...

But after we got into it I very much enjoyed the game, there is a lot going on here and it is challenging, its got that Age of steamesque economic pressure and certainly one you need to play a second time after you have a full comprehension of how the whole process unfolds.

I would love to try it again at the next d'youville if I can get players.

It was a fun night.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 394
I had a good time trying to wrap my head around Vinhos and am interested in trying it again.

It looks like I will be in Minnesota each of the next two D'Youville weeks so I won't be able to play soon, but would be very interested in hearing a report of how a second play goes!