addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Upcoming BACSIMs

Upcoming BACSIMs

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,006
Hi all,

Just an update about BACSIM the rest of this year.

We're on for the first Saturday of the month in October, November, and December. I'll check with Joel about dates next year.

I won't be at October's BACSIM 'cause I'm out of town that weekend. It's a very early Columbus day weekend this year. I'm not planning on rescheduling that (it can go on nicely without me) unless there is a real clamor to avoid that weekend.

November will be BACSIM's and this meetup's 7th (!) anniversary. We'll be having food and drink as always. I'll stick with the subs and cake unless you have suggestions otherwise. Let me know if you're coming, so I can plan.

Grant
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 98
I'll be at all of these.