addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November BACSIM -- The BIG Anniversary Meet

November BACSIM -- The BIG Anniversary Meet

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,008
Just a reminder. The November BACSIM is the 7th (!) Anniversary meet. It's on November 3rd. Hard to believe that it's been 7 years since BACSIM and this Meetup began. I'd like to see as many people come as possible. As usual, we'll be at the church. We'll have food and dessert, and I encourage people to bring food to pass.

So, I need to know a couple of things:

1) Who's coming?

2) Do you want to do the traditional subs and cake? If not, do you have suggestions?

I really like this to be our biggest meet of the year, kind of an informal Con. I'll be advertising in the other forums and places soon. Please feel free to let anyone else know about this one. If you only come to one BACSIM a year, make it this one!

Grant
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 110
I'll be there and I'm bringing BROWNIES!
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 133
Thanks for organizing us for another year Grant!! I'll sure try to make it! I'm in on the subs but I'll pass on the cake, and I'll bring beer.
A former member
Post #: 90
Even though I do not make 50% of the meets I do appreciate the work
you put into this. It's fun when I do make it.

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,484
I'm all for Subs again Grant.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 159
I'll be there, wouldn't mind playing a heavier longer economic or civilization game if there's an interested group. An 18xx or any Splotter game would be at the top of my list.

And I'm indifferent to food options but ill sign up for coffee detail...if I bring coffee there's a pot we can use there, right?
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 111
I'm bringing Runewars, a longer Ameritrashish type game. 2-4 players, 4-6 hours. I have the expansion but, after playing it a few times, will limit the options we use. Some just make the game longer.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,009
Yes, there is a coffee pot we can use. I just want to remind people to clean it up before they leave. All the hard good are available for our use, so long as we clean up.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 890
Its been a while since I have made a bacsim, maybe I can use the BIG meet as an excuse to make this one.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 709
I'll be there at noonish. Count me out on the subs/cake.