The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November BACSIM -- The BIG Anniversary Meet

November BACSIM -- The BIG Anniversary Meet

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,010
This Saturday is the November BACSIM, and the *big* 7th anniversary party. There will be subs, cake, and whatever people bring to pass. Come on out!

I've ordered the Subs and cake. We'll have a mix of veggy subs, roast beef, turkey, and ham (white and wheat). I should be there around 11:15. Please feel free to bring snacks or whatever to pass.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 712
Aeroplanes, Brass, Egizia

JP, here, is that Wallace game I was talking about.

I can't remember who I was talking to about Virgin Queen, but here is the video, er, review.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,890
Brass? I thought you hated that game.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,175
I was wondering if he said Gross because he hated those games, or he was offended that someone described games he liked as fun.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 713
I played it once when it came out and I was willing to give it another go. We were having some severe "well...what do YOU want to play?" issues yesterday. I didn't like anything I played all day.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,121
I didn't like anything I played all day.

LOL

Mike, you're great.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 61
Aeroplanes, Brass, Egizia

JP, here, is that Wallace game I was talking about.

I can't remember who I was talking to about Virgin Queen, but here is the video, er, review.

Thanks: I haven't tried that one. That's funny, we have the exact some list and I liked everything I played all day!