align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › October 24th Games

October 24th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,115
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
LNoE - Jenna - Filled - (Jenna, Mark, Denise "The Account Thief", Doug, AndrewL?)
Descent - The Usuals
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,116
Cthulhu Gloom + Poison?

Ghost Stories?

I wouldn't mind playing LNoE, but someone else would have to run it as I can't seem to find my copy....
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,171
I can bring LNOE. I can even break the shrink on the Growing Hunger expansion if anyone is interested.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 343
I am interested in LNoE or anything else suitably spooky.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 404
Denise said she would also like to play something. LNOE or other halloween theme games.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 160
I'll probably stop by for a game if there's an open spot in something.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 405
For game slots, Andy will be out this week, but Denise will still be there (I'll have a talk with her about being more clear when she steals my account!)