The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › October 31st Games

October 31st Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,117
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,118
Good luck coming up with anything spookier to play than the 2 games of Fleet we played last Wednesday. Now that's one scary game...
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,885
Who's all coming? I've got a few Halloweenie themed games if anyone's interested.

Fearsome Floors
Witch's Brew
Witch of Salem
Alchemist

just to name a few
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,782
Who's all coming? I've got a few Halloweenie themed games if anyone's interested.

Fearsome Floors
Witch's Brew
Witch of Salem
Alchemist

just to name a few

I'd like to play Witches Brew, if you are looking for suggestions. I'll leave my Fearsome Floors at home if you are bringing your copy.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,486
So far it looks like four of us are signed up this week. I can only stay for one unfortunately. Do we want to skip this week and tray again next week?
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,783
I've got nothing going on that night so I'd still be willing to play; even if it's just a few of us. (If everybody else wants to cancel, I'm cool with that too.)
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 162
I plan on going for sure, unless its just for 2 games of Fleet again.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,119
Think I'd pass on 2 games of Fleet also...

Wait, no. I'm sure I would pass on that. No thinking about it.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 699
Probably coming, will know tomorrow for sure. I would like something with some heft, unconcerned about theme, but I am pretty open.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,887
I plan on attending. (unless the weather turns extremely bad) I'll have an assortment of games with me as well.