The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 7th Games

November 7th Games

Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 119
No worries, both the election and the Descent campaign will be over next* week/session! You can then direct your political and gaming hate elsewhere!

*We have this week and one more session left so "next" means the one after Weds!
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 714
Sure.
Is this week at UB?

If last week was at D'ville, then this week will be UB. I'm sure one of the organizers will make it official at some point.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 344
My opponent’s slanderous attempts to turn the good will of the Descent community against me are a simple and transparent attempt to distort the facts to suit his needs. Where was my opponent during the dice shortage of 2009? I have stood by the Descent community for many years and will continue to do so.

I am Mark Augustyniak and I approve of this message.

Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 345
Also, my opponent should not be trying to divide the gaming community during these trying times, he should be trying to unite us all… against Don.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,122
How many non-Descent players do we have?
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 122

Due to popular demand there are no more Descent players, so we are all free!!!

Maybe we should start a Risk Legacy campaign........
biggrin
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,893
Well, I'm assuming were going to at least need a second game then.

I'll offer up and older title from 1974 (McMulti) that has been reprinted and renamed to.... Crude the oil game. 2-4 players 2 hours. This is an economic game and I'm interested in seeing how this title "holds up" to todays current crop of games.

I also wouldn't mind giving Lord's of Vegas another go. I have a lot of fun with that game and could easily play than one in slot 1 instead of Crude if there is more interest in investing in Vegas than oil <g>.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,491

biggrin

Wait, we're not going to finish the campaign? Did I miss something at the end of the last session? I know I was looking forward to finishing it out, but if you four decided something after I left just let me know.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 124

biggrin

Wait, we're not going to finish the campaign? Did I miss something at the end of the last session? I know I was looking forward to finishing it out, but if you four decided something after I left just let me know.

I would definitely like to finish it. I discuss our options in the Decent thread. In short I think having you guys over to my place some non-BACSIM Saturday or Sunday would be best. We can complete the campaign in one 2-4 hour day.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 715
I'll offer up and older title from 1974 (McMulti) that has been reprinted and renamed to.... Crude the oil game. 2-4 players 2 hours. This is an economic game and I'm interested in seeing how this title "holds up" to todays current crop of games.

I think it was originally Crude, then got bootlegged as McMulti, and is now back to Crude.

At any rate, I'm interested. smile