addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games I must buy

Games I must buy

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,891
I thought I'd start a thread about new games to be released that you feel like you must buy.

For some reason I thought I started a discussion like this in the past but I can't find it so I'm starting a new thread. Here is my current list of games I must buy once they are released. Feel free to add your own must buys as you hear about them.

Keyflower
Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar
Suburbia
Escape: The Curse of the Temple
King of Tokyo: Power Up!
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 120
Eclipse: Rise of the Ancients
Exodus: Proxima Centauri
Blood Bowl Team Manager: Sudden Death
D&D 5e!!
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 735
Games Rodney Must Buy:

Moongha Invaders
Robinson Crusoe
CO2
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,934
Games Rodney Must Buy:

Moongha Invaders
Robinson Crusoe
CO2

Robinson Crusoe is on my list.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,937
Catan Histories: Merchants of Europe
Copy Cat
Ginkgopolis
Guildhall
Hanabi
Keyflower
Locomotive Works
The Palaces of Carrara
Serenissima (new edition)
Urbanization
Wizard's Brew
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,197
I have Hanabi if you'd like to try before you buy.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,939
Where did you get it Jenna? I know game surplus had it in for awhile but sold out quickly.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,199
I'm pretty sure I got it at Game Surplus. I've actually had it since the summer, but haven't played it yet. I keep forgetting about it because it's so small.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,989
Amerigo
Bora Bora
Brugge
Rialto

All Stefan Feld titles :)
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,570
Games Rodney Must Buy:

Moongha Invaders
Robinson Crusoe
CO2

Didn't notice Mike's post before. I like how he listed games for "Rodney to Buy". Note, this was back when he still had the evil goatee.