The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 21st Games

November 21st Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,125
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,126
I'm fairly certain I'll be able to make it this week. I would like to play the traditional game of New England if anyone who owns it would like to run it.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,905
I'll bring my copy of New England along.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 270
I am not the biggest New England fan... anyone else coming that wants to play something else?? Mike if u come want to try the white moon expansion for ghost stories? Jenna do u want to get stronghold to the table? I am up for anything.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,500
I am not the biggest New England fan...

But it's tradition! And there's pilgrims! And a barn!

Just kidding. I'm also game for something other than New England. More Ghost Stories would be cool.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,128
I am not the biggest New England fan...

Shelia hates Thanksgiving...
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 271

LOL....in my defense who wouldnt choose fighting off hordes of evil ghosts to celebrate a holiday? ;)
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 706
I will be there, hoping for something fun to come up. Doom?
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 273
I am 80% sure i'll be there. There is overtime at work that i would like to have but i dont think i'll get it. So i will not offer up or sign up for anything incase i do get the overtime. But most likely i will be there and i will just bring some games with me. Isaac, it has been sooooo long sine ive played doom. If i have time to look at the rules i will bring it, but doesnt look like many people are coming this week.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 137
I can't make this Weds. I have the annual poker game with the future in-laws! confused