addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 21st Games

November 21st Games

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 166
I'm a coinflip but might sign up for something tomorrow.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,129
Andrew, if you do make it, would it be possible for me to borrow Ugg-Tect? I have a family game thing I go to on Thursday and I think it would go over well with them.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,130
Also, if nobody wants to play New England, that's fine. I'll certainly play something else, but I'm going to do so with a Puritanical accent...
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 420
Is your Puritanical accent on a similar level with Mark's German accent?

If so, I may not be able to make it this week...

(I've not yet played New England, so I could be talked into giving it a try).
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,131
Is your Puritanical accent on a similar level with Mark's German accent?

Worse.

I just call everybody "Goody" or "Proctor" and scream about witchcraft while pointing at Don.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,182
I enjoy the annual playing of New England, and will be vying for a spot. But Rodney, if you'd rather play something else I'm sure we can get through it without you
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,132
I enjoy the annual playing of New England, and will be vying for a spot. But Rodney, if you'd rather play something else I'm sure we can get through it without you

Goody Sunderlin is wise. May her cow's milk never sour and her vegetable garden ever bountiful.

In these times of pleasantries and and good will, let us also not forget that DON IS A WITCH!!!

ahem...
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,907
I'm ok with playing New England. I could also run something else if need be. If anyone has any requests and I know or have time to read the rules to something specific let me know. I'll have other options with me as well.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 350
let us also not forget that DON IS A WITCH!!!

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 351
I will be looking for a game.
Not really sold on new England. It sounds dreadful and I haven't played in past years, so i don't have the tradition thing going on.

What else do we have?