addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November 21st Games

November 21st Games

Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 708
The mean streets of south buffalo?
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 354
The mean streets of south buffalo?

I have never lived in South Buffalo.

East Amherst these days.
East Buffalo in my youth.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 724
I'll play whatever. I wouldn't mind taking a crack at Urrgh Tect, since it's going to be there anyway.
A former member
Post #: 92
Hey, I would have loved to have played New England .

Stoned and dunked usually means pot and women of loose virtue where I am from.

I wasn't going to show, but then I might have,, had I known.

Where at or what part Mark ?

Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 355
Hey, I would have loved to have played New England .

Stoned and dunked usually means pot and women of loose virtue where I am from.

I wasn't going to show, but then I might have,, had I known.

Where at or what part Mark ?

Corey, we spoke about this years ago. I grew up on Young St. right in the heart of your old hood.
A former member
Post #: 93
I lived on Young street also. It was near or closer to Broadway.
Did you live there or closer to the tracks

Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 357
115 Young st.
It was on the block closer to Broadway.
When i was there, there was an ancient bar on the corner and a warehouse to a furniture store that was on Broadway.
The family across the street from me, the Czarnecki's, had lived there since at least the 1950s. I think a few of the other families on the street had been their since the 50s.
A former member
Post #: 95
Mark

Wow!!, that was a long time ago. Yes I remember that Bar on the corner of Young and Broadway.
I thought it turned into a "Flop House" of sort. Drinking was a big passed time after the WW II. So that
went into the 50's and 60's. Now half the Bars are closed on those side streets. Do you know where "Lustans bar and grill" was ?. It was on the side street that ran Parallel to Broadway down young street.