The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › BBG SECRET SANTA

BBG SECRET SANTA

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 272
Hi. Just curious who joined in on the BGG secret santa this yeat and where ur person lives and what u got them. My person this year lives in Russia and his "must have" was ghost stories. I bought it today.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,181
I joined again this year. I marked USA only when I signed up, because while ideally I would love to send to an international Geek, financially I couldn't do it.

I haven't decided on what I'm going to send yet. I found someone to trade me for Coup, and then I think I'll get Star Trek: Fleet Captains or an 18xx game. My target lives in Perry, NY, and I may even have met him at one of Scott Nicholson's game days, though I found a video of him online and he doesn't look particularly familiar.

My Secret Santa told me my game should be arriving soon. The question is how long I can wait to see what's inside.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 167
I'm trying this for the first time this year. My target is in the UK but luckily there seem to be some halfway decently priced stores there.

I also received a note saying that my gift has been sent and I have no qualms about opening it as soon as I get it.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 349
I am in it again.
My target is in Germany.
I may even try to taunt him auf Deutsche.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,789
I forgot to sign up this year.sad
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,185
I got my present today, and don't have to decide whether I'll unwrap it right away, as it was shipped naked in it's own box. I never in a million years expected this one:

Weykick
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,790
I got my present today, and don't have to decide whether I'll unwrap it right away, as it was shipped naked in it's own box. I never in a million years expected this one:

Weykick

That's awesome!

I thought about getting the hockey version but it was too large and pricey.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 356
I think i may have gotten boned this year.
Mine shown up today too. A used copy of Wiz-War off of Ebay.
In the shape it is in, I would guess sub $20.

I don't want to complain, because may my Secret Santa had a rough year or something, but it does seem to violate the rules of the signup, i.e. no used games unless they are OOP.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 726
Jenna, that rules.

Mark, that's weak.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,186
That sucks Mark. Maybe you'll get a second package.