addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December BACSIM

December BACSIM

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,921
It was ok. It's basically a rummy style card game that uses a board for scoring purposes only. The way it scores it was makes it unique. Simple rules and quick play (30-45 min.) make it one I'll easily be able to get my family to play.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,019
We got a very nice 30 or so at BACSIM on Saturday. Lots and lots got played.

January's BACSIM will be on the 5th, so you've got time to recover from New Years, learn those rulebooks, and bring all the new games you got for Christmas!

Hmm, think Rodney gets like 20 games under the tree?
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,020
Oh, and if you see Andrew, remind him that he doesn't need to keep donating his phone charger to the church.wink
A former member
Post #: 99
Give it to me Grant,, I'll make sure he gets it cool
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 713
Don't think it was andrew's this time, I think it was my roommate's.