addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,916
Is there a way to upload photos from my computer to this group? Or can admins only do this? Just experimenting with my new camera and wanted to share a photo or two from my collection smile
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 730
You gotta be a mod. I tried to get the photo thing up-to-date a while back and no-one seemed to care. Good luck.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 142
I like our group photos. smile
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,135
Non admins cannot upload photos? That doesn't seem right. When you click on the "Photos" tab, you don't have the "upload photos" link on the page that shows up?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,136
James Krolek managed to do it - he added pics of his trip to Silverton. Of course that was 5 years ago and something might have changed in the meantime....
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,917
Non admins cannot upload photos? That doesn't seem right. When you click on the "Photos" tab, you don't have the "upload photos" link on the page that shows up?

Clicking on the photos tab simply allows you to view photos not upload.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,137
According to the meetup help:

If you're a member:

**Please note that these directions only apply if a Meetup Group album already exists. Members cannot create new photo albums.**

You can add photos to existing albums by clicking on 'Photos' in your Meetup Group's toolbar and then clicking on the album you'd like to add photos to. Then, click the 'Add photos' button and follow the above instructions to upload from your computer.

If you would like a specific album created, let me know and I can do that for you.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,918
Ah, I see. I'll just add them to the misc. album. Thanks for the help.

According to the meetup help:

If you're a member:

**Please note that these directions only apply if a Meetup Group album already exists. Members cannot create new photo albums.**

You can add photos to existing albums by clicking on 'Photos' in your Meetup Group's toolbar and then clicking on the album you'd like to add photos to. Then, click the 'Add photos' button and follow the above instructions to upload from your computer.

If you would like a specific album created, let me know and I can do that for you.

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,923
Doug, any chance of creating an album called family game night? Perhaps we can upload pictures of games played with family that might not otherwise be seen or played on our typical Wednesday nights.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,508
Doug, any chance of creating an album called family game night? Perhaps we can upload pictures of games played with family that might not otherwise be seen or played on our typical Wednesday nights.

I created that album for ya Rodney.