addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December 5th Games

December 5th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,140
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Legendary - Jenna - Filled - (Jenna, JP, Mark, Andy, Denise)
Rune Age - Paul - 2 seats available - (Paul, Don)
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,189
I might have gotten myself an early birthday present...wink

Legendary the Marvel comics deckbuilding game
up to 5 players
~45 minutes
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 427
I keep going back and forth about whether I want to pick Legendary up. Your running it should help convince me to hold off until I try it!
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 364
I'm in the same boat as Andy. Will have to take a look at this one.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 710
This game looks so good.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 143
I'll offer up Rune Age with it's expansion Oath and Anvil. 4 players total, deck building fantasy game set in FFG's Terrinoth. ~1.5 to 2 hours with teaching.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 71
Legendary please. Excited to try this one!
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 367
Legendary, please.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 428
Please sign Denise and I up for Lengendary please!
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 275
I'll be a backup for legendary incase someone can't come.... I was too late! :(