The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 2nd Games

January 2nd Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,520
I didn't think I would make it but I'm in for tonight. Is it only one game tonight?

We'll definitely need a second game for tonight. I'm fine with a second game of castles von burgermeister burger. Kyle, Pete, anyone else who doesn't have a game, do you want to weigh in?
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 22
I responded for Castles, but guess I don't count as a person anymore. :/ I'll be there anyway.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,210
I responded for Castles, but guess I don't count as a person anymore. :/ I'll be there anyway.

It was hard to keep track with all the holidays, but you responded on Sunday, and sign ups aren't until Monday after 7.

Scott will need a game as well.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,521

Not to worry, I saw your post. You didn't get added to the game because it was made before Monday at 7pm. I'm definitely up for a second Castles game if Kyle and Pete are interested. There also may be more people without a game. Right now I think we have a total of 8 people which is exactly what 2 games of Castles will support, so we might have to be flexible if more people show up.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,522
Scott will need a game as well.

Cool. So we should probably look for a 5+ player just in case.
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 23

It was hard to keep track with all the holidays, but you responded on Sunday, and sign ups aren't until Monday after 7.
Tough but fair. What's the purpose of the Monday at 7 policy?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,525

Tough but fair. What's the purpose of the Monday at 7 policy?

Well we didn't want people to be able to sign up right when things were posted, plus it gave organizers some time to find out if people would be interested in playing a game. We also didn't want to signup to be too late so that people wouldn't have time to post before Wednesday. So we thought people would come home from work on Monday, have some dinner, check the boards, and be able to sign up for Wednesday.
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 24
Okey dokey. Sign me up for Fantastiqua if that fires. For slot 1 look like I'll play it by ear.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,943
I'll have my copy of Castles with me as well if there is that much interest. Could it be possible to have three tables playing the same game? Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen that before.
A former member
Post #: 44
I'm flexible on game - if Castles has room, I'll give it a go, but I'm happy with anything.