The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 2nd Games

January 2nd Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,519
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Castles of Burgundy - JP - Filled + 1 - (JP, Paul, Jenna, Shelia, Rodney)
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 77
Per the game request thread, I'd be up for running Castles of Burgundy this week.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,204
So no Fantastiqa? :( Maybe slot 2?

Though seriously, Shelia's schedule isn't always the same, so it's always good to check that she's coming before attempting to fulfill one of her requests.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 78
Fantastiqa can definitely be slot 2 since I already know the rules for Burgundy well. Slot 1 even if no one seconds CoB!
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 160
Per the game request thread, I'd be up for running Castles of Burgundy this week.

This sounds great, Santa brought me CoB for Christmas and I'd like to try it.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 161
Is this a D'Youville or UB session? The front page says D'Youville but I thought it was a UB cycle.
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 21
I'm up for Castles of Burgundy and Fantastiqua.
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 4
I am tentative for Wednesday. Daughter gets her 4 month shots that day so who knows what mood she will be in.

Otherwise, if I can make it, I'll fill in for whatever.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,147
Is this a D'Youville or UB session? The front page says D'Youville but I thought it was a UB cycle.

Its at UB. I changed the location on the front page.

I'm now a maybe again this week. I took a hard spill on some black ice this morning and banged myself up pretty good. We'll see how I feel come Wednesday.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 715
Why's it gotta be BLACK ice?

I'm now a maybe again this week. I took a hard spill on some black ice this morning and banged myself up pretty good. We'll see how I feel come Wednesday.